While most people on the creative side specialize in either copy or art direction, I’ve practiced and been recognized for both. So when approaching a brand I don’t just look at it from one point of view but the whole. By having the opportunity to work in both large and small agencies as a Creative Director, Copywriter, Art Director, Graphic Designer and Illustrator, plus creating my own brand called Pajama Monsters, I’ve accumulated a diverse set of skills.
• Represent a solution while enjoying my work.
• Team up with talented and decent people who want to succeed. When you work with folks of ability who have their priorities in order, it’s better for everyone.
• Be positive & transparent.
Brand experience includes:
- Telecom: ATT, Verizon, Comcast / Xfinity
- Retail / Department Store: Bealls
- Hotel: Holiday Inn / Crown Plaza
- Package Goods: Pop Secret, Gardetto’s Snack Mix, Chex Mix, Nature Valley, Genesee Brewing, Interstate Bakeries including, Drakes Cakes, Roman Meal Bread and others, Big G Cereals, Bugles Snacks, San Giorgio Pasta
- Retail Food: McDonald’s and Zaxby’s
- Health Care & Advocacy: International Osteoporosis Foundation, United Way
- New Business Development
To see my LinkedIn profile, click my picture.
To contact me just fill out the form below.